Friday 5 August 2011

Pinku Friday!

Yayy!! Today is friday!!!

and.....
I just don't want to study...=.=''

Well...I already wasted half of my summer, so I really should do something. But when I sit beside my table, instead of open my books, I just want to move my mouse and click click T_T

Maybe close my laptop and lock it into my closet with my lolita dresses could be a good choice :p

Anyways~ I'm going to see dentist tomorrow~ not because I ate too much candy, I need to go adjust my braces every month~ and that's why I don't often smile and show my teeth in front of cam....ya...shark looking girl won't be a cute pinku...orz...

Oh here, I'm going to show u guys a clay plate I made in my art class~ I literally spent one month on it....hope everybody likes it ~~~

No comments:

Post a Comment